Tipping fee is $105.50 (+ HST) per 1,000 kg (tonne)
- Material weighing up to 100 kg is charged a flat fee of $5.00
- Material weighing 100 kg or more is charged $10.55 (+ HST) per 100 kg
- Rates are subject to change.
- Acceptance of waste materials at the Otter Lake Facility is subject to the disposal requirements of Nova Scotia Environment.
- All loads arriving at the Otter Lake Facility are subject to inspection for unacceptable content and the acceptance standards of the Municipality.
- Payment accepted by cash, debit or credit card.
- A deposit may be required for cash customers.
- Effective March 14, 2016 fees are collected by MIRROR Nova Scotia. Requests for credit account application can be directed to Natasha (902) 453-3490 or email@example.com. This includes customers with existing HRM credit accounts.